Sunday, October 5, 2014

September Overview

Hello, everyone!

         I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've written! September was an absolutely INSANE month for me; I barely had time to sleep, let alone keep up-to-date with social media! Between traveling every single weekend and working on a major project for my studio class (yes, contrary to popular belief, I do still attend school), I felt like I unpacked and repacked every three days. I eventually just began leaving things in my suitcase! However, as October starts, I have three weeks to recollect myself before I leave for a study tour in London! So, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to update everyone on what I've been up to! I'll break it down into separate posts about my major trips: the Amalfi Coast,  Paris, Munich, and Milan! Feel free to read none of them, a few, or all of them if you are interested! They were all absolutely amazing experiences, and I hope you enjoy reading about them as much as I enjoy writing about them!

Thanks guys!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment