Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Classics: Chic Pencil Skirt


(Images from Pinterest)

First of all, Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has had a safe and happy holiday! I had some free time before family dinner, so naturally I ended up online shopping (more like browsing). Looking though the skirt selections really made me realize just how much I appreciate a good black pencil skirt. Think about it, there are so many good qualities: you don't have to worry about showing the world your goods when you bend over, it's incredibly versatile and works great for both work and going out, and, most of all, it is just so classic and chic. I'm so happy this trend is starting to trump the whole tight, short skirt thing that's been going on for how long. I personally think that a woman looks much sexier and more shapely in a well-fitting pencil skirt than the shorter cuts, and much more grown-up and sophisticated at the same time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment